- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Associated General Contractors, Affiliate Member
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent. Highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- Recognized as Honored Member in Sutton Who’s Who in American Law.
- Recognized as “Best Lawyers in San Diego” by San Diego Metropolitan Magazine, March 2012.
- Recognized by Thomson Reuters as a “San Diego Super Lawyer” in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Recognized by San Diego Magazine as one of San Diego’s Top Lawyers, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Recognized as Honored Member of Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide.
- Recognized as Top Attorney in Southern California as Published in Los Angeles Magazine, February 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Recognized as Top Lawyer in California as Published by Legal Network, January, 2013 – 2017.
- Recognized as Top Attorney in San Diego as Published in New York Times, February, 2013 – 2017.
- Recognized as “Southern California Super Lawyer” in Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Recognized as Top Lawyer as published in the Los Angeles Times, 2016.
Jeff G. Harmeyer
With over 25 years as a trial attorney, Mr. Harmeyer has developed extensive litigation experience in commercial contract disputes, business litigation, products liability, and general civil litigation. Mr. Harmeyer has significant jury trial experience, having tried jury cases throughout the State of California. He arbitrates cases throughout the United States, including Chicago and Phoenix. He has conducted jury trials to verdict in the County Superior Courts of San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Mateo, Sacramento and Mendocino. He often argues cases before the Fourth District Court of Appeal and the California Supreme Court, resulting in an impressive list of published decisions. Mr. Harmeyer is a recognized legal expert on warranty law, products liability, contract interpretation, insurance coverage and indemnity. His practice continues to emphasize business related matters, commercial lease disputes, construction contract disputes, products liability, insurance disputes and design professionals liability. He provides sound business advice and directs litigation for his clients throughout California, as well as the Southwest United States.
UNIVERSITY OF SAN DIEGO SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 1990
IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY
- Harmeyer Law Group, APC, San Diego, CA
- 2010 - Present, President
- McAtee ● Harmeyer LLP, San Diego
- (1998 – 2010), Partner/Owner
- Higgs, Fletcher & Mack, San Diego
- (1994 – 1998), Associate Attorney
- McInnis, Fitzgerald, Rees, Sharkey & McIntyre, San Diego
- (1988 -1994), Law Clerk/Associate Attorney