- Admitted to practice, State of California
- Admitted to practice, State of Colorado
- Admitted to practice, United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Admitted to practice, United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Fee Dispute Arbitrator - San Diego County Bar Association
- Instructor - University of Phenix
- William B. Enright Chapter of the American Inns of Court
Robert K. Jassoy
Robert K. Jassoy began his association with Harmeyer Law Group, APC in 2000 where he works as “Of Counsel” for the firm on various litigation matters. After working for years at a private civil defense law firm, Mr. Jassoy opened his own civil practice in 1999.
Mr. Jassoy has extensive experience in all aspects of civil litigation, from the initial filing of a lawsuit through the appellate process. He also acts as outside counsel for various businesses throughout Southern California providing advice on a broad range of issues. This background has earned him the highest “AV – Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys, indicating that his peers rank him at the highest level of ethical standards and professional ability.
Mr. Jassoy considers himself a native San Diegan due to the fact that his parents moved here from Detroit when he was just 1-year old. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from San Diego State University, where he was on the Dean’s List and actively involved in student government. He went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law, where he was a member of the Dean’s List.
CALIFORNIA WESTERN SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 1993
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of California